Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Too much stuff going on...

I feel like time is getting away from me...my goodness it's already July 10! What have we been up to?

Tom and I went to a live taping of Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me on June 28 which aired the following Saturday on OPB....Dinner with friends to Kennedy School...riding our bikes...spending the 4th with friends...the Night Ride and I just had another MRI yesterday.

Tom has been traveling a little bit, to the Dalles where the temps are in the 100's YIKES! Looks like today will be a scorcher as well. I think we'll be out and about until the house feels comfortable again.

My cycling plan is to ride in the morning while the temps are still on the cooler side of warm.

Keep Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)