Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pinot Pedal 2008

Today was the 2nd Pinot Pedal, which was a benefit for the Sauvie Island Bridge Relocation which will be moved to Flanders and span I-405. A lot of information has been going around on bikeportland.org

This year's route was just okay...as much as I love to be on my bike, I don't necessarily enjoy trying to get across 4 lanes of traffic or climbing a steady climb that seemed to last forever and backtracking. Oh well, it was for a good cause and we had a really great lunch provided by a local caterer and a special blend of red wine available for those who participated.

We park at Tom's office across the street from the Residence Inn...here I am trying to close up my rear pocket

OOP...another train at Columbia

Who doesn't love waiting for a train to pass by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)