Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Okay, so this whole 5K training became really interesting yesterday, to me anyway. We went out and did our intervals and I grabbed my Running for Women book to check out the training chart and somehow my eyes were not working the day I looked at the current training stage that we have been doing. We were supposed to be running 5 min and walking 2 which I thought was much more reasonable. I am going to blame this on Chemo Brain. I can still claim that it's only been less than 3 years since I ended chemo.

So, I feel like moving onward because really, walking 7 minutes after running 5 was a bit much and I need to feel like I'm doing something more so, 7 minutes of running and 3 minutes of walking. Now that makes sense.

I don't know...my brain is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)