Monday, September 22, 2008

Fashionable Commuting

A few months ago I was looking for a new backpack to use while bike commuting this summer. One of the links went to the fatcyclist website - he is AWESOME! On this particular post he had reviewed a pack by Banjo Brothers and I was immediately interested. I waited all summer to order it and now that I have it, I can't wait to use it! If you take a look at the fatcyclist post you will see all the cool features the pack has. I'm pretty excited that there are still a few days left when I can use it. The best part is that it is waterproof - as if I would be riding to work in the rain. I love the reflective strips on the back...I don't know how anyone could miss those!

Today is my day off of my bike and running...so I will be trying this out tomorrow and possibly check out the waterproof properties of this pack.

SO AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)