Wednesday, October 01, 2008

medical type people

Over the past 4 years I have visited my fair share of doctors, oncologists, neurosurgeons, family doctor, allergy doctor, dermatologist blah blah blah...out of all the offices that I visit I have to say that the people in the MRI department at Rebound are the best. Bert in particular - He has been a part of several of my MRIs over the last couple of years and he really is quite pleasant. Since they don't get many people that need contrast injected but maybe 2 or 3 times a week his skills in finding a vein and actually hitting it are slim. He's always apologetic as my tears are running down the my face because of the anxiety and pain from the poke in the hand....the most painful place I have ever had contrast injected. Mr Bert, he's okay...I always look forward to seeing him and having my scans done with assistance from Kenda.
Post MRI and ready to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)