Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas TV Specials

Was listening to NPR's Talk of the Nation during lunch - today's topic was Christmas Specials that you watch year after year...traditions you might say. So I was thinking about the shows I used to watch as a kid then the first caller said something about the Star Wars Christmas Special. Since I wasn't really paying attention, I didn't get the first part of his conversation. I was a little stunned to have heard that Star Wars did a Christmas special so I had to look it up on YouTube on my return to work. The host of the show had Carrie Fisher as a guest earlier in the week - which I missed - and he quoted her saying that after this special anyone would need therapy. After watching it I could see why...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)