Sunday, February 08, 2009

February 2-8, 2009

February 2, 2009 - I was trying yet another setting on the camera and found that when you take a picture in the night scene mode, that you have to wait until the camera is done taking the picture before you move the camera. I don't like that mode.
February 3, 2009 - On my way home from work I saw these two cyclists waiting to cross over Hwy 99.
February 4, 2009 - Waiting in traffic at the light at 134th Street. Have been taking this route quite often recently, just for something different.
February 5, 2009 - These are the post boxes that are located at Target. I don't know how many times I have walked past these things and not noticed that they were here. Especially the drop box. Who knew?
February 6, 2009 - This is Adrienne who has done sewing stuff for the department over the past two years. This particular day she had several of the employees (including me) who needed to have some alterations done to different garments. 1 Dress Uniform coat, 1 Carharts coat, 2 pair of slacks and my trench coat and a denim jacket. She left the stations around 1100 and was back by 1530! We were all amazed, but then she said that she would not have done everything in one day on any other day, she was coming back anyway. She is amazing!
February 7, 2009 - Met up with Mark & Robin for a ride and after doing the bridges we made a stop at the Heritage Place Starbucks. Here are our bikes.
February 8, 2009 - Tom decided to give my buggy a bath and decided to not change out of his running clothes since they needed to be washed anyway. Check out them boots!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, Tom's outfit is fierce! How come he won't cruise into church that way? It would make everyone's day!

    ReplyDelete

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)