Sunday, March 22, 2009

French-y food cont.

Yeah so I have been promising Stefan at Starbucks that I would make gougère's for a few weeks now. They are basically the cream puff recipe, but instead of baking them plain, grated Gruyère cheese is added to the dough and then chilled for a period of time and then baked up to a golden deliciousness that is beyond words! I baked up a bunch for general consumption here at home. Tomorrow morning I'll bake up the rest and bring them to Stefan...Mr French man should be happy, as I have had a couple of good reviews from Tom & Mary and since I made them they SHOULD be good...ha! I think I'll be keeping a steady supply of butter, cheese and flour at all times! OH MY...
Seriously, why have I not heard of these before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)