Friday, May 01, 2009

New Tires

Before heading to Salem we stopped at the Tualatin Performance Store and picked up some supplies and visited with Matt, Justin & Barry. I have been wanting to get new tires for the past couple of weeks....I got them and finally had a chance to put them on!

For some reason I was having a really hard time getting the old tire off the rim and couldn't understand WHY it was so much easier when I actually had a flat, then it occurred to me that the tire wasn't totally deflated...DUH.

Here is the first wheel all done!

Had a little issue getting the rear wheel off my bike - Only when I ask Tom for help, does that stupid thing finally come off. OOOOOH....Nice brand new tire. What's wrong with this picture? Yeah, I have no helmet on,
but most importantly, I have no socks on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)