Saturday, June 27, 2009

TDF 2009

A few months ago we decided to cancel our Directv subscription because we really didn't watch hardly anything on TV and when we did there were usually a few channels that we would flip to and paying $50+ a month for a few channels seemed pretty stupid. Once we did have it cancelled we wondered how the heck we would get to watch any of the Tour de France...here we are a week away from the start of the tour and we still haven't figured that out yet.
However, one of the guys showed me a link for Steephill TV on the internet. This site has all the races that have happened or will be in the near future. I haven't previewed anything yet, but at least with that I'll stay in the loop. I am a little sad though, now that we have the flat screen that Tom has been wanting since forever, we won't be able to watch any racing action on it.

I wonder if we can get Directv for 3 weeks every July...hmmm....

1 comment:

  1. How 'bout those of us who still ridiculously pay $50 for DirecTv record it and put it on a DVD for you, so you can watch it on your beautiful flat screen? Let me know if you are interested, and I will set the DVR. :)(And what channel, as we only know Fox News and Disney. hehehe)

    ReplyDelete

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)