Monday, August 10, 2009

Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour

Instead of riding the Bridge Pedal in Portland on Sunday we made our way to Albany for a new ride - the Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour (Mid Valley Bicycle Club). The route was 69 miles. My legs were not cooperating and I was feeling tired from the beginning. After lunch we took the alternate route that was said to be a no more hill route...after a couple of miles there was another hill. It wasn't that steep or long, but it was a hill. I tried to keep it together as best as I could and made it to the end with a final total of 60 miles. Not bad for not feeling all that great.

Overall, it is a great ride and it could be loads of fun, but it wasn't meant to be for me this particular weekend.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook:
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

This coming Saturday is the Vine Ride that starts in Newberg. This is one of our faves and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)