Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Really, don't try this at school kids...

Our guys were out saving lives and living out scenes from a certain holiday movie...

Firefighters rescue boy whose tongue stuck to pole

Wednesday, December 9 | 10:55 a.m.
Firefighters were called to a Vancouver middle school this morning to rescue a boy whose tongue was stuck to a flag pole.

Clark County Fire District 6 firefighters responded to Alki Middle School, 1800 N.W. Bliss Road, at about 9 a.m.

A firefighter/paramedic used warm water to free the boy's tongue. The boy was treated with hot chocolate and cookies. He did not need further medical attention.

Fire District 6 said it "strongly advises people to not put their tongue on a metal pole during extremely low temperatures -- even if someone triple-dog dares you to -- because it will get stuck."

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha! So glad he is ok, and so glad God gave him a spirit of adventure! :) Thanks for the laugh!


Be kind...I know where you live (probably)