Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Back to the Grind

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free picture collage

Last week was a vacation week for me...just home chillaxin' and trying to right my poor attitude toward the things that have been weighing heavy on my mind. Needless to say, my good attitude was short lived, gotta love going back to work. Really though, work is what it is -  so I shouldn't be surprised. I have to say that it was nice to be away...

The highlight of the week would be going for a group ride on Saturday with our Felida Friends - HERE and on Labor Day we got to go out with Kristen because she couldn't join us on Saturday. The other thing that was really cool was that I got my fastest Time Trial time on Thursday! Which was very unintentional. We have ridden the week TT every week for the past 6 weeks and when I my last fastest time a couple of weeks ago I thought I would just ride to enjoy time trialing and not push it. HAHAHA...yeah, right...I figured out that hanging back during a time trial is NOT possible. I will be posting more on this after this week to my training blog. Last time trial is tomorrow.

Tom was home a couple of days, but we kept it low key and just spent the time catching up with stuff around the house. Most of the time during my vacation I usually have some kind of project to accomplish, but I couldn't think of any one thing that I wanted to do. Oh well...there is always next time!

I am looking forward to my next time away from work...hoping for the week of Christmas. By then I'm sure I'll have all sorts of things to do...

until then, it's WORK, WORK and more WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)