Saturday, June 04, 2011

Thatcher's Coffee

Tom and I knew that the afternoon would be a little too warm for a ride - how do you adjust from 50s & 60s to 85 degree weather?! So we got out early this morning and made our way down to Thatcher's Coffee at Grand Central a 26 mile round trip from our house...So awesome!
pic from Google Images
also from Google Images
This place, which Tom discovered while I was running the Fort Vancouver Run, is pretty cool. Very open and comfy. For a mid-ride treat I had a Chai and a Bacon Cheddar Biscuit...OH MY! Tom went for the pour-over drip coffee and a cool carrot cake cupcake/muffin...another OH MY! They make their own granola and only use good for you ingredients. Yes, bacon is good for you ;) This coffee shop is focused on sustainability and I like that.

Check out Thatcher's HERE and then go get yourself a cup of deliciousness and a yummy treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)