Wednesday, March 27, 2013

FREE?!


This is a plug for my new favorite author, Mike Dellosso, author of suspense!

Each book that I have read has been GOOD....VERY GOOD! I have enjoyed the first couple of full length novels and the novella in the 7 Hours series. So much that when he posted the call for new members to the Darlington Society - I didn't have to think about it much.

Darlington Society get a sneak peak at books that will be released very soon...and I received my first one last week in the form of a PDF. I had to figure out how to transfer it to my kindle and after a while it showed up on my kindle and am thoroughly enjoying the story!

Now there is another book, a short story, that he co-wrote with a fan that will be free to readers of Mike Dellosso's blog. Check out the link below for more details and get yourself a FREE book!

http://mikedellosso.com/2013/03/27/its-coming-next-week-for-free/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)