Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Daily Question

How will I spend my free time today?

Well, since my free time is somewhat limited I would have to say that I'm not 100% sure how I will spend that time as I am still at work while I type this. My free time this morning - yes I had free time this morning, waking up early allows that perk - was spent drinking coffee and then going for a run. Aaah, how I like to run early in the morning!

I am guessing that I'll spend some time in the garden tonight. I have a couple of things that I could do while the weather is still decent. I might have to start using some protective coverings for my not so cool weather tolerating plants. So garden time - YAAAAY

We'll also catch up on the YouTube videos that we follow which is always fun.

Then...TO BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)