Monday, October 15, 2007

MRI results today

October 5 I had an MRI and today I got the results. I had a brief disagreement with my Neurosurgeon regarding my last MRI date (it was a minor thing, but fun) and I won...haha. All is well and after some discussion I am hoping that I can convince NW Cancer that I can handle my future MRI scheduling without their "help". What a headache! Man, I give them my preferences EVERY month and they just can't seem to get it straight most of the time.


I'm already armed with my 2008 planner/calendar. It's AWESOME! The artist is Anne Taintor and she is hysterical! Each week features a sassy, witty quip...NOTHING like me! Check out her website for other merchandise available for your enjoyment... http://www.annetaintor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)