Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Maybe, maybe not. The past few weeks have flown by and I guess I'm ready for Christmas. What I'm really ready for is a day off and I'll get ONE - that being Christmas.

Every weekend since Thanksgiving has been non-stop and I can't take it anymore!!!

We have been having some fun though... Christmas Tree Hunting with Doug & Mary...Bites & Flights with friends at Urban Wineworks...Christmas Shopping with the girls...decorating the house and a party here and there with good friends.

Here is a sampling of photos of the tree hunt...
The Final Cut
With the Renfro's
Yearly Visit with Nathan

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! That was totally fun. Remind me to send you the shot of Doug and Tom catching snowflakes. It's a beaut!

    ReplyDelete

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)