Thursday, April 17, 2008

A 5K is how far???

Okay, so this 5K training is going SLOW, but I've got me some time yet. Things are going well now that I'm not suffering so much from my allergies. I also have decided that the plan in the book is good, but really...5 minutes of running and 7 minutes of walking?! A total of 4 times?! I can handle the running part, but the walking...it is almost an eternity! Honestly, walking is quite boring for me - whereas running I'm constantly thinking about how much my legs are starting to hurt and OMG, I've tied my left shoe too tight yet again! You would think that I would figure that one out.

It's been a month since we started training and there's lots of time to get thru the rest of the training plan so I can get to 30 minutes of running...which would be about right to run 3.1 miles.

Pretty soon I'll be a running fool or a fool for running, one of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)