Saturday, September 27, 2008

Online Shopping gets Fancy

I have done a fair amount of on-line shopping for fun because it is fun to get something cool in the mail, but mostly because it is more convenient.

For the past few weeks I have been shopping for shoes and have exhausted all the places within a 5 mile radius of my home - maybe I should get out more - so then I decided to try out DSW.com. Okay, yes, there is a DSW store at Cascade Station, but I don't go there so I wouldn't go buy shoes in the actual store. I found a shoe that I thought would be a good work shoe and promptly placed an order online on Tuesday. Yesterday, Friday, I received the shoes and the shoes are great, but the packaging was what really got me! Check it out...

The shoe box was wrapped in purple tissue paper and the sticker says "Unleash your Passion for Shoes". The receipt and other information comes in a fancy envelope and they even tucked a DHL tag in just in case the shoes didn't work...HOW COOL IS THAT?! The prices are pretty fair and there is a shipping fee, but nothing beats a package that has been carefully packaged for shipping....LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)