Tuesday, September 02, 2008

silly survey's

I was going thru my email that I have saved and doing some clean-up of things that are unnecessary...I came across this from over a year ago. I REALLY need to go thru my email more often! It's kind of interesting to see how I answered certain questions...

********************************************************

Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Just copy (not forward) this entire a-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.

Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times. That means you have lots of friends.

1. What would your name be if you married your favorite star? Mrs. Matt Damon (no change in the last year)

2. What type and color of shoes are you wearing? Skechers – Black, “Biker” (Still wearing skechers, I gots to get me some different shoes!)

3. What did you eat for dinner last night? Crab cakes, pesto pasta & grape tomatoes. (Sounds tasty, I should do this again!)

4. Where was the last restaurant or fast food place you ate out at? La Bottega @ 19th & Main, Uptown Village, Vancouver, WA (mmm...La Bottega)

5. Do you believe in Karma? No (what IS karma anyway...luck? chance? wishful thinking?)

6. If you were a vehicle, what would you be? Do bikes count? 2007 Scattante CFR Elite Road Bike or a 2007 Volvo S60 Black or Red (this was obviously before I got my newest Fuji Road Bike because THAT is what I would be if I were a vehicle or a smart car)

7. How is the weather right now? 51 degrees, cloudy, and a threat of sunshine. (threat...I thought that was clever of me.)

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Del Blanchard (ugh)

9. What was the last thing you looked up on the internet? The Weather to answer #7. (accuracy is everything)

10. Who was the last person you got into an argument with? No argument, just irritated with someone at work. (No arguments, just silent treatment)

11. What do you want to be different in your life by this time next year? Less MRIs & less visits to oncologist. (mission accomplished! Next MRI in October)

12. Would you rather have a house cleaner or cook? House Cleaner. (haven't changed my mind)

13. Would you rather be 4ft tall or 7ft tall? 4 ft. (I like my height now, but I'm sure that over time I'll get closer to 4 ft.)

14. What is your favorite thing about yourself? My willingness to try new things. (I SAID THAT?)

15. What is on your night stand next to your bed? Lamp, magazines & books (mostly bicycling related), Burt’s Bees lip balm, Water. (not much changes except that the burt's has been relocated and I'm parched)

16. When was the last time you watched the sun rise? Yesterday as I was getting ready to ride to work. (not been making much of an effort recently)

17. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas (Christmas Jan-Dec!)

18. What CD is in your car stereo right now? Amy Grant, Time Again Live (Kevin Max, The Imposter)

19. What color is your living room couch? Sage Green (with a coating of cat hair)

20. What is the oldest thing in your freezer? Not sure…some old cookie dough from last year I think (Hard to say, the freezer went on the fritz in june so everything is about the same "age" now.)

21. Do you like to gamble? Not really. (I learned how to play texas hold'em - my teacher was a college student)

22. What are your favorite potato chips? Lay’s Cheddar & Sour Cream (baked)

23. Who have you known the longest that you are sending this to? Robin (whoever reads this)

24. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A smart one. (the SMARTEST one!)

25. What was the longest you've ever been in a hospital (if ever)? 3 days (I did this 3 times...so really it was 9 days total)

26. Describe yourself in one word: fun-loving…oops that’s two words. (cranky)

27. If you won $10,000 today, what would you spend it on? Buy a new road bike and other stuff to go with it and a tandem bike. (this is a silly question - how would I win if I don't like to gamble?)

28. If you knew you were going to die in 1 year, what would you do? Ride my bike like crazy. (RIDING LIKE CRAZY!)

29. Watch the movie or read the book? Read the book (and hopefully finish it)

30. Do you LOVE filling these things out? Not so much……(it was fun to put comments behind my original answers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)