Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!

I have almost no enthusiasm for Christmas tomorrow - it just doesn't seem like it should be Christmas already and I LOVE Christmas! This week has been all messed up because of the weather. Our get together with Mark & Robin on Saturday was cut short - sick kid and too nasty out to drive around the neighborhoods to look at lights, Christmas Eve services were cancelled so we are home. This is the first time in 17 years that we haven't had a Christmas Eve service (as far as I know).

Can't even get myself to want to do anything at this point, but it will be nice to have a day off tomorrow and hang out at home with Tom. If we get tired of looking at each other we may head over to Mark & Robin's for a little while and stare at them for a while.

At some point I'll snap out of this funk - maybe opening presents in the morning will help...yeah, presents, that's the ticket!

I think it's time to watch a Christmas Story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)