Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 12-18, 2009

January 12, 2009 - I was clearing out some stuff in my car and I came across 3 more sets of gloves and threw them from the back of the car to the back seat...those brought the total to 5 pairs...and I wonder why my hands are cold.
January 13, 2009 - today was my first day of training or more appropriately, PRE-Training. I was so excited to get my running clothes all packed up so I could start using the treadmill at the station and get a head start on my running!January 14, 2009 - Today was my cross-training day so I packed up my bike gear and put my Trek on the car and did a quickie loop during lunch. It felt so good to get back on my bike!
January 15, 2009 - This is the work out room at the station, this is looking from the Treadmill that I use to all the other equipment that is available should I choose to do strength training at work.

January 16, 2009 - the end of my first week of training and this is my bag that I have packed up with my bike gear from the day. Actually, I was in such a hurry to get ready for work that I just shoved everything into the back. January 17, 2009 - We had the Roberson's and Baumann's over for Beef Bourguignon and this was the prep work of the Pearl Onions and Mushrooms. This dish is soooo very tasty, but what doesn't taste good after being cooked with an entire bottle of Pinot Noir?
January 18, 2009 - Tom started to move things out of the TV room to switch over entertainment components for the TV that was on order, but then was cancelled. We have a "small" collection of music CDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)