Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 5-11, 2009

Week 2 of my weekly photo challenge...enjoy~

January 5, 2009 - This is one of our favorite people at Starbucks - Daniel! He was not happy that I gave this photo to Stephane - hee hee...
January 6, 2009 - This is me (duh) and I have had these glasses for about a year, but I don't wear them often because I have figured out that they don't go well with my summer cut. I got more comments on today for some reason. What a geeky look! I LOVE IT! I was a little tired and Tom wasn't feeling well, so we went to Bamboo Hut for dinner like right after I got home. So much for what I thought we would have for dinner tonight.
January 7, 2009 - I forgot to take a picture today, so I decided that the toilet would be the subject. BTW, this was finally installed a few days before Christmas. A working toilet in the downstairs bathroom - WoWiE!

January 8, 2009 - This is one of the Captains at work. He is usually more goof-ball like than this photo shows. This was during the heavy rains this week and I-5 was closed and we needed personnel to go standby at the fairgrounds to assist the stranded truckers.

January 9, 2009 - Another Starbucks buddy, although he is no longer at our Starbucks, but at the Woodland Starbucks. I emailed him earlier in the week to see if he would be interested in joining Tom and I for dinner at Sushi Tsunami - he said sure and was even on time. That is a rare thing, but I told him that this place fills quickly and we don't like to wait for a place to sit ;) It was good to see our ol' buddy Dave again.

January 10, 2009 - This is Mark, THE mechanic at Performance - he's pretty cool and he is pretty good with the bikes! I didn't like him very well in the beginning, but over time he just kind of grows on you. He is a little intimidating too, tall, a little taller than Tom. You would think I would be okay with that, but for some reason he just seems really tall! So when we visit with him he needs to stand a little bit away from us!

January 11, 2009 - I'll probably get in trouble for this one, but I was trying out a new (to me) mode on our camera. This is Robin who has been my friend for longer than she has been a mom (but not by much!) She started leading worship on a regular basis in the last year and I have to say that she does a super job...Good job this morning Robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)