Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 9-15, 2009

This was dinner week. It seems like we don't do too badly with dinner around here!
February 9, 2009 - Probably my favorite quick pasta sauce, Tomato Pesto....oh so good!
February 10, 2009 - We tried yet another Salmon Cake recipe this week, this one was pretty good, from Eating Well. February 11, 2009 - I had a dentist appointment this afternoon so I was wanting something pretty easy - Quesadillas with shredded rotisserie chicken and homemade guacamole.
February 12, 2009 - We had lots of salmon left over so more salmon cakes, but this time on whole wheat buns. Tried to make it healthy with asparagus and some fruit. The fruit was not my idea. I don't really like fruit with dinner.
February 13, 2009 - Friday Night is always eat out night. We end up at Sushi Tsunami probably every other week. Mmmmm, unagi...
February 14, 2009 - Instead of going out for Valentine's dinner we made a GIANT lasagna for dinner. After we assembled the GIANT casserole we had enough to make a 8x8 sized one which would probably have been the more appropriate size, but hey, now I don't have to think about what to make for lunch or dinner...or whatever.
February 15, 2009 - We met Kristen & Cameron at Bortolami's for dinner tonight. Matt was out of town with son #1 - skiing. Ciclismo Veggie Pizza and Pink Jersey Meaty Special - oh my, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)