Sunday, February 01, 2009

January 26 - February 1, 2009

I had a plan for my photos this week...but by the time Monday evening rolled around I had not taken a photo of anything...nothing! So I decided that this would be Decaf week...

January 26 - Here he is...MR DECAF - lounging on his favorite piece of furniture - it could be because the warming blanket is on and the heater is on and pointed in his direction. He isn't that spoiled ;)

January 27 - Oh look, another shot of him lounging. He does get up every once in a while.

January 28 - What a handsome boy!

January 29 - The only way he'll get my attention while I'm sitting at the computer - just sit in the way!

January 30 - New scratch pads for the Mr D. It took a couple of days for him to totally accept these, the size of them must have thrown him off.

January 31 - OOP - lounging again.

February 1 - Second favorite place would be sitting on the kitchen cart and looking out the window at the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)