Friday, September 11, 2009

New Cycling Shoes

When I ride to work - I typically will just pack one pair of shoes for the day.

Yesterday as I was packing up getting ready to head out for work it did not occur to me that I might need another pair of shoes. It also did not occur to me to ask Tom to bring me a pair of shoes...I had given him a short list of items that I would need to repack my repair kit (darn flat). It only occurred to me as I was getting changed into my cycling clothes that I did not have any comfortable shoes to walk around in while waiting to start the Time Trial. Oh well. I improvised...nice look huh.






This shot is just in case you want a closer look at these gams. I think that the bright socks really make the outfit.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe. Love it. I think that is the look we should be wearing everywhere. Very hot!

    ReplyDelete

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)