Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vacation...

Today is the first day of vacation and I'm ALREADY tired. I probably did that myself, by riding every single day this week, including today. So yeah, 92 miles in 6 days...some sleep in between and hanging out at work. I'm a little tired I guess. So we went for an easy ride this morning which for some reason took some effort on my part, but I'm glad we got out.

Later this morning some cyclists starting going past our house - the Vancouver's All American Tri, Du 10K & 5K was today! So the Bike course went down our street so Tom went out with the cow bells and cheered on the riders we figured they must have been just over half way done when they passed us...the riders were surprised, but loved the bells and encouragement. The 5K would have been fun, but I'm glad I forgot that this event was today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)