Monday, February 01, 2010

Shoes

I like shoes just as much as the next gal, but I REALLY like cycling shoes. That's only because I only get to buy cycling shoes when I need too...yes, NEED, don't judge me.

So, last week Tom and I hit all of Beth's cycle classes at the gym that happened between Monday & Friday. FOUR classes! For these classes I have been sporting my Shimano MTB shoes - 

These work great and all, but the cleats that I have on these do not work on the pedals that are on the spin bikes at the gym.

So this past Saturday, I made a trip out to Performance (oh darn) and checked out some shoes before consulting with Mr. Matt about shoes for spin class and he steered me to these -


These were a whopping $39.99! Matt even found a pair of cleats that were not packaged up so that saved another $10!

Stylish and affordable - go and get yourself a pair now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)