Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Germ-O-Phobe?

Today I had a conversation with the Infectious Disease Nurse that does our immunizations here at work. We are both getting ready for the upcoming Shamrock Run and we both also like cycling and other events as well. So we were sharing stories about the worst porta-potty experience we have endured. I won't share my story because it's just THAT disgusting and I won!

Over the years I have had my share of porta-potty use and every time I step into one I am immediately repulsed. If you have to go you have to go, right?! I don't necessarily want to set my tush down on a seat that has been used by other sweaty gross cyclists or other sporty type people. You know what I mean.

As we were talking it dawned on my that we needed travel packs of Toilet Seat Covers - BRILLIANT!

The unfortunate thing is that "my" idea has already been made a reality by someone else and touted as a "new" idea. So. Not. Fair.

Fancy, yes? MAXIMUM protection...indeed! It's a drape!
I'm going to order a case of these...give them out as gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)