Monday, May 30, 2011

Catching up...

Seems like I run out of time by the end of the day to update this blog. It's not like we have done anything out of the ordinary, mostly the same ol' thing day in and day out...to the gym, to work and then home to collapse. Every now and then we do something a little different...Like make HOT DISH!


This may be the second time - EVER - that I have made tater tot casserole. It's pretty easy, but it doesn't fit into my definition of healthy. So I don't think that we'll be having this again anytime soon. The recipe was pretty easy though, 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef browned, half an onion chopped, 4 cups of frozen veggies (I used beans and corn) 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (98% fat free) and TOTS. Baked at 375 degrees for 1 hour, checking after 30 minutes and adding shredded cheese...OH MY!

Yep, healthy never looked so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)