Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Candle Biz

Candle STUFF!
Not sure how many of you are aware that I'm a PartyLite Consultant...kind of. It's been slow-going, but I knew it would be until I can get some regular customers who know and love PartyLite.

I decided to create a blog specifically geared toward that endeavor visit my NEW blog HERE. I have my official PartyLite website that is updated automatically, but I wanted another place that would make my business a little more personal.

This is the place that I will share various PartyLite items, new collections and tidbits - just for fun. My goal is to post to that blog a few times a week and hopefully get some more interest in PartyLite :)

Really, go HERE to visit my new "office space."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)