Monday, March 25, 2013

Darlington Society Book Received!

This past weekend I received my PDF of Mike Dellosso's FEARLESS which will be released around May 7.

After some fiddling around I was able to send the PDF file to my kindle and in the process have it converted to kindle format. The downside is that in my researching how to do this I sent the PDF file in addition to the converted file to my kindle and I have no idea how to get the PDF off my kindle now. Technology - I just can't keep up!

I started it last night and only a few pages into it, but I'm enjoying what I'm reading so far!

Here is the synopsis:
Fearless (COMING MAY 7TH!)
FearlessCover

When a nine-year-old girl named Louisa mysteriously appears in the middle of a house fire with no memory of how she got there or where she came from, Jim and Amy Spencer agree to take her in. Wrestling with the recent loss of their own child, Amy is hurt and angry while Jim is just trying to make it through each day and hold their marriage together.

For Jim, Louisa is the daughter he always wanted, but Amy isn’t as comfortable with her. The girl has a special gift and soon that gift will unknowingly push them all into contact with a serial killer who has been terrorizing the small town of Virginia Mills. Only by uniting can Jim and Amy save themselves and Louisa before it’s too late.

Read more about Mike Dellosso HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)