Thursday, September 01, 2016

Would You Rather...

Go into the past and meet your ancestors 

or

Go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren.

I'm gonna have to say go into my past and meet my ancestors for very specific reasons. I was adopted as a baby. All I know is that my parents were students in Seattle and were Philippino/Taiwanese. It would be nice to know if there are any medical things that I should be aware of - although being a brain tumor survivor makes every other disease/condition kind of pale in comparison. Who do I take after...which of my parents features are the most prominent? Did they even stay together? If they did do I have brothers or sisters? 

So many questions, BUT I'm at an age now that those questions don't really matter or relavant for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)