Thursday, July 10, 2008

My 100

I was surfin' around on blogger and found a blog whose author listed 100 things about themself. It was an interesting idea...so I will start my "100" with this post. It should be interesting to see how many I can come up with in each post.

1. I LOVE riding my bike!

2. I am learning to love running just a little bit. Right now I'm okay with it as an alternate means of physical fitness.

3. My work is boring, but I get paid more than my fair share and I have 14 years invested into my retirement...it would be wise for me to stay.

4. Coffee is my friend.

5. I only read during my visits to Starbucks on mornings that I don't ride to work. It takes me forever to get thru a book - good OR bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)