Friday, August 26, 2016

What Can You Learn From Today?

Well, it's a Friday. So, I'm not sure what I can learn from today.

Friday here at the fire station is pretty quiet. More than half of the staff on the admin side of the building are off. With fewer people at work, there are fewer phone calls, fewer visits etc.

Maybe I should start researching how to get my hobby farm started and maybe doing a farm stand at our house next growing season. Which means I would need to figure out what to grow during the different times of the season...spring, late spring, summer, late summer and so on.

Yeah, well, I have learned that I REALLY want to start up a market garden biz...not just a lesson from today - it's a forever lesson...dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)