Thursday, August 25, 2016

What Did The Last Text Message I Received Say?

Yeah, so I communicate via Hangouts with my cousin during the day and that is on my computer at work, so I don't consider it texting.

However, I had a text hanging out there in space...to a neighbor wanting to invite them for dinner in a couple of weeks - yes, I plan ahead. Then nothing. So, I thought that I would just forget about it, but decided to try again and sent another text around lunch time yesterday to Neighbor Robin and waited.

Just after 5:30 I FINALLY received a reply and she had said,

"Literally just got home from Pullman, Derbee's surgery. We should be available, no other plans we are aware of. Would love to join you!"

YAY!

I like that I don't have to talk to anyone on the phone. That would be the introvert in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)